Friday, December 31, 2010

The world we live in

It is the last day of twentyten.
A day worthy of a humble post after such a long hiatus.
Twentyten came and went, a little longer than expected.
Life seems a little too quiet this year.
No more expectations, no more E.
I will definitely miss you for the years to come.
I spent the last day of the year packing two stacks of papers on my desk and mopping the floor at my cubicle.
In other words, I spent half of the last day of twentyten working.
Getting ready for a busy twenty eleven ahead.
Let it be a blessed one.

I don't feel very loved this year.
but i am still grateful for God who carried me through.
It definitely could be worse.
As twenty eleven approaches in my part of the world,
I wish for a blessed year ahead.
And let there be a new and improved me.
One who is willing to love, laugh and live once again.
Happy new year peeps!
Hello Twenty Eleven!

No comments:

Post a Comment