A day after.
A new beginning.
To the dreams and hopes I had.
Goodbye.
I can't get to sleep.
I can't seem to function.
I know the lines.
I know the excuses.
I know the reasons.
Knowing and accepting it is not the same.
I loved you.
For now and the time to come.
I may or may not say the same.
Perhaps we were two parallel lines after all.
Maybe the crossroads was an illusion.
In our two different worlds.
Under the same big sky.
You decided.
You are leaving.
And left.
A new beginning.
To the dreams and hopes I had.
Goodbye.
I can't get to sleep.
I can't seem to function.
I know the lines.
I know the excuses.
I know the reasons.
Knowing and accepting it is not the same.
I loved you.
For now and the time to come.
I may or may not say the same.
Perhaps we were two parallel lines after all.
Maybe the crossroads was an illusion.
In our two different worlds.
Under the same big sky.
You decided.
You are leaving.
And left.
No comments:
Post a Comment